Equalizer Double Eye Spring
7-3/4" Long curved equalizer connects double-eye springs on tandem or triple axle trailers, and allows for enough movement between the axles to keep the ride smooth and the load secured. Center bolt hole is 9/16" in diameter.
» 7-3/4" from center to center of bottom holes
» 3-7/8" from center to center of either bottom hole to the top hole
• Connects double-eye springs on dual or triple axle trailers
• Springs attach to each of the equalizer with shackle straps (sold separately)
• Equalizer is suspended from center hanger (sold separately)
• Helps to distribute the weight of the trailer evenly to the front and rear springs
• Provides smoother riding trailer
• Fits 1-3/4" wide, double-eye leaf springs with 9/16" spring eyes
• Center and spring eye holes are all 9/16"