The Boss (Torsion-Flex) 21K Drop Hitch w/ 2 1/2" Receiver and 6" Drop and 4 Adjustable Positions
2 1/2" Receiver and 6" Drop w/ 4 Adjustable Positions
Optimal Ride 1500 – 2400 lb Vertical Load
The Gen-Y 21K Adjustable Torsion-Flex Drop Hitch has options for 2 1/2″ receiver sizes and is the best hitch for ultimate control and safety while towing any bumper style trailer on the market including pintle style couplings.
With Rubber Torsion Hitches only 10% of the trailer inertia transfers compared to 100% using a hard connection hitch giving you the ultimate control.
The tow vehicle and trailer track independently giving you greater control and added safety by reducing sway and trailer bounce.
Greatly increased braking control since all the weight on the tow vehicle and trailer is distributed evenly giving you increased positive contact when braking and maneuvering.
Safeguards Against Uncontrollable Road Conditions
Bumps, potholes, expansion joints, curves, hills, and other drivers can be a hazard, keeps you under control when confronted with these conditions.
Saves Gas and Tire Wear
The 90% smoother ride allows you to glide instead of bounce increasing gas mileage.
Saves You Money
Reduces trailer and content fatigue. Metal fatigue caused by traditional towing results in your trailer and its contents taking a beating. Products increase life and help hold value
Reduces driver fatigue to help ensure everyone (family, friends, pets, horses, and livestock) arrives alive.
- Includes Two Pins, Versa-Ball Mount (2″ & 2 5⁄16“), and Pintle Lock
- Fabricated with Heavy Duty Steel
- Heavy Duty Rubber Torsion Flex Cords, Eliminates Shock Transfer
- 2-Steel 1″ Grade 8 Pivot Bolts
- Precision Milled and Drilled
- Easy One Pin Adjustment
- No Airbag to Maintain, No Bearings to Crush or Wear Out, Virtually Maintenance Free
- Built-In Mechanical Tongue Weight Scale for Balanced Safe Loading
- 21,000 LB Towing, 2,400 LB Tongue Weight
- Engineered Using Solidworks, The World’s Most Recognized Engineering Software
- Design & Utility Patents Pending
- Call for Special Colors or Custom Sizes
- Protected under Patent # 9,505,281 B1 & US D773,345S
All Gen-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements. Never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch.
5 Year Warranty on All Moving Parts — Lifetime Guarantee on Rest of Components — Made in the USA